Who can work as an Election Poll Worker?
You are eligible to serve as an election poll worker if:
- You are a registered voter of Victoria County
- You do not hold a position as an elected official or work for an elected official
- You are 16 years of age or older
Interested in Becoming a Poll Worker?
- Fill out and return a current W-4 Withholding Form to our office
- Fill out and return an Employee Data Sheet to our office
- Give us a copy of your valid Texas Driver's License and Social Security Card
How do I become a Student Poll Worker?
- Students at least 16 years of age
- Enrolled in a public, private, or is home school with consent of the principal (parent or legal guardian if home schooled)
- Fill out and return the Student Election Clerk Application and Permission Slip to our office prior to Election Day