How can I...

Miscellaneous FAQs

Can I get my case reset?
Contact your attorney, if being represented by counsel, or contact the Court where your case is assigned.

Where do we pay our taxes?
Victoria County Tax Assessor / Collector Office.

Where do we get car tags/license plates?
The Victoria County Tax Assessor's Office.

Where do I go to renew my Texas driver's license?
Contact or visit your local branch of Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS).