To vote in Victoria County, you must be registered at least 30 days before the election date at your Victoria County address.
You are eligible to register to vote if:
- You are a United Sates citizens;
- You are a resident Victoria County;
- You are at least 17 year and 10 month old, and you are 18 years of age on Election Day.
- You are not a convicted felon (you may be eligible to vote if you have completed your sentence, probation, and parole); and
- You have not been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.